- 1 Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter Features:
- 1.1 Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter Description:
- 1.2 What We Liked Most about the Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter
- 1.3 What We Did Not Like about the Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter
- 1.4 More about the Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter
- 1.5 Syma S34 Chinook Military 2.4G Helicopter Video:
- 1.6 Check out all the great Syma Remote Control Helicopters at Amazon!
- 1.7 Look at all The Different Remote Control Helicopters & Drones!
Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter Features:
- The latest Gyro version, equipped with an infrared receiver
- Functions: Hover up and down, turn counterclockwise and anticlockwise, forward and backward
- Integral 3.7V 150mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- A charge of 20 minutes is equal to a 6-7 minute flight
- Vernier adjustable knob, with flashlight/Searchlight
- Dimension: Approx. 16 by 9 by 3.5cm
Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter Description:
The latest Gyro version, equipped with an infrared receiver. This mini size Helicopter has a very beautiful and detailed fuselage, decorated with flashing LED, the visual effect is great, especially in a soft light indoor area.
Since it is very lightweight, amazingly it is almost indestructible in any crash, perfect for very first-time beginners.
An incorporated auto stability system making it easy to fly
This Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter and it is very easy to fly. It is also very stable but it is not very fast making this the perfect RC helicopter for beginners. It also has a trim adjustment on the control panel. This will allow the helicopter to hover without having to touch the controls.
What We Did Not Like about the Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter
The only downside of the Chinook remote control helicopter is that it needs a fourth channel to allow for side to side movement. As a result, you need forward speed when turning left or right. Needing forward speed to turn left or right is not difficult, but makes it hard to fly in smaller areas.
Remote control helicopter order link: Syma Army Chinook RC Helicopter
More about the Syma Army Chinook Remote Control Helicopter
The easy to use wall charger shows a green light when charging; light turns off = ready to go again. Definitely recommended for anyone looking for a relatively cheap RC helicopter to fly.
This remote control helicopter is simple to fly. It takes off easy and flies well. The flight time is about 6 minutes, but if you have multiple batteries charged you can then swap them out so you don’t have to stop flying.
You will have to fly this RC helicopter in no wind if you take it outdoors. It becomes hard to handle in a breeze and a crash is sure to be the result. Beyond that, just have fun with it.