- 1 Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter Features:
- 1.1 Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter Description:
- 1.2 What We Liked Most about the Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter
- 1.3 What We Did Not Like about the Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter
- 1.4 Remote control helicopter order link: Water Shooting RC Helicopter
- 1.5 More about the Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter
- 1.6 Water Spraying RC Helicopter Review Video:
- 1.7 Remote control helicopter order link: Water Shooting RC Helicopter
- 1.8 Look at all The Different Remote Control Helicopters & Drones!
Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter Features:
- Water can be sprayed out from the bottom of the fuselage
- It has a built-in Gyro for excellent flying stability and precise speed control
- It comes with bright LED lights
- It is made of durable and attractive ABS plastic
- The RC helicopter is easy to control
- It has great maneuverability
Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter Description:
This remote control helicopter features a coaxial rotor and a built-in Gyro. This makes for precise movement and increased stability. Whether flying or hovering it is easy to fly. It has a heavy-duty, super tough plastic body and a sturdy metal frame.
This RC helicopter can go forward, backward, up, down, left, right, hover and move side to side. You can fly this helicopter right out of the box. All you need to do is charge the battery with the included wall charger and add four AA batteries to the transmitter. Then you can start flying this machine!
What We Liked Most about the Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter
This is a very fun remote control helicopter to fly. Being able to shoot water from the machine is probably the most fun you can have. It is not just a spritz of water either as it actually shoots a jet of water that travels a good distance.
What We Did Not Like about the Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter
The only downer for this remote control helicopter is the flight time. Even fully charged it only has about four to five minutes of flying time. This is especially true when carrying water in the reservoir.
More about the Water Shooting Remote Control Helicopter
The water gun shoots straight and shoots about five feet but considering it’s on a flying toy helicopter that’s pretty awesome.
You will feel like a kid again when you fly this water shooting RC helicopter.
It is an incredibly neat remote control helicopter.
Despite tolling around the small container of water, it was stable during flight. It shoots out the water to the front of the helicopter at a fairly decent intensity.
You will be able to aim at any target and not have to worry about losing control of the machine.